About Dr Sana Ali Khan
Dr Sana Ali Khan is an established and highly skilled physician with more than 6 years of experience in her field. She has previously worked in various hospitals in Oman with comprehensive training in multiple departments. She is dedicated in providing high-quality patient-focused treatment and maximizes patient satisfaction. She also believes in providing patient education and community awareness regarding chronic illness along with preventive care. Her work has been recognized all over Oman and has been featured in national publications. She is well versed with ACLS and BLS protocols along with skills in carrying out emergency imaging. Dr Sana is also interested in the research field with many research publications in both national and international journals.
She has received a commendation certificate Pakistan Embassy in Oman and a community service award by Pakistan Embassy, Oman.
Excellence & Experience
Area of excellence
- Surgery and trauma emergencies
- Emergency and critical care
- Respiratory and endocrinology medicine
- Women and child health care
- Cardiovascular emergencies
- Orthopedic emergencies
- Palliative medicine
- Bariatric medicine
Level of Experience
- Before joining Badr Al Samaa Group of Hospitals, she was worked in many hospitrals across Oman like Sultan Qaboos University Hospital, Royal Hospital, Khoula Hospital and Armed Forces Hospital.
Awards & Academics
List of awards
- M.D (Doctor of Medicine), National university Oman (2017)
- Bachelor of Health Science, National University Oman, (2014)
Out Patient Timings
The outpatient timings at Badr Al Samaa Hospitals have been planned in such a way that your choice of doctor is available whenever you are free.