About DR GRAZINA P BOAZ
Dr Grazina Boaz brings a lot of expertise with her to Badr Al Samaa Hospital. She is greatly experienced in a vast variety of conditions and handles her outpatients and emergency patients with equal flair. With her varied training, she is fully capable of handling critical situations in the ICU and has hands-on training in advanced cardiovascular life support too. Aside from this, she makes the best diagnosis and provides treatments accordingly to her patients. She keeps herself updated by attending workshops and conferences whenever time permits.
Excellence & Experience
Area of excellence
- Managed various emergencies in the Emergency Department Casualty.
- Worked as an Assistant in the Department of Gynaecology and performed normal deliveries and assisted various gynaecological procedures.
- Worked and taken care of patients in the Intensive Care Unit.
- Certified in Basic Life Support & Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support by the American Heart Association.
Level of Experience
- Experienced as a Casualty Medical Officer and Ward Medical Officer in various hospitals in various district hospitals in Kerala, India.
- General Practitioner - BADR AL SAMAA, Al Khoud, Muscat - November 2013 – Till Date
- Casualty Medical Officer - R.T.M. Hospital, Pallarimangallam, Mavelikara, Alleppey Dist, Kerala - December 2010 - July 2011
- Junior Resident - Department of General Surgery, Pushpagiri Medical College, Thiruvalla, Kerala (1200 bedded Hospital) July 2011 - January 2012
- Duty Medical Officer - Huda Trust, Haripad, Alleppey Dist, Kerala (150 bedded Hospital) February 2012 - August 2013
Awards & Academics
List of awards
- MBBS - Pushpagiri Institute of Medical Sciences & Research Centre, Mahatma Gandhi University, Thiruvalla, Kerala, India - 2010
Videos of DR GRAZINA P BOAZ
You can get to know more details here about the doctor who will be treating you, and their professional expertise in their field of specialisation.
Top Procedures Done By DR GRAZINA P BOAZ
Out Patient Timings
The outpatient timings at Badr Al Samaa Hospitals have been planned in such a way that your choice of doctor is available whenever you are free.